Touchless Motion Activated Sink Faucet Features
Fits all US standard plumbing.
Uses 4AA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).
Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi.
- Motion detection touchless sensor faucet operation
- Commercial and residential use
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm , 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Brushed Nickel Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Compliant.
- Easily can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
Solo Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for Residential as well as commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicators for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- Meaning of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- Faucet can be mount to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant.
- Batteries life 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 year service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5"from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
Infrared sensor operated, touch-free operationAdvanced energy saving design for long lasting battery lifeWaterproof sensorBattery low LED light indicatorSensing distance adjusted automaticallyLong life durable bodyAdvanced circuit design saves electricity and waterFor longevity of life time and to stand against the daily wear and tear the brushed nickel finish used is PVD coatings
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Faucet height: 7.87" (200mm)
- Spout Length: 4.13" (105mm)
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power: DC.6V
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 Ã‚Â°C / 33.8 -113 Ã‚Â°F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56
- Battery: 4 x 'AA' size cells
- Operational water pressure range: 0.05 - 0.6MPa
- US standard water supply pipe size: DN15 (G1/2")
- Ambient temperature range: 0.1 - 45Ã‚ÂºC
- Sensing distance: 9.84" (25cm)
- Time delay: 0.5 seconds
- Operation duration: Power will automatically cut off after continuous use for 60 seconds
- Pop-up drain: No
- Color: Brushed Nickel Finish
Sensor Faucet AdvantageConserves waterSaves energy during water heating processHygienic, no-touch activationEasy installationDurable, solid all-brass constructionBuilt-in filterADA complaint Ideal for use by disabled peopleVandal resistantWaterproof Components
Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet can self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory! Sensor Faucet finish is Brushed Nickel, with built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip No Water Dripping Design 100% Touch-free operation.
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
FontanaShowersÂ® Product Warranty Information
Installation Instructions for Solo Touchless Motion Activated Sink Faucet